It corresponds to a fundamental stage in resource estimation studies where geological attributes that control mineral distributions are determined. This stage includes at least the following analyses: basic statistics, histograms, multivariate analysis, principal component analysis, spatial trends analysis, among others.
GeoInnova extends exploratory data analysis, considering aspects such as:
- Contact analysis, research of grade transitions around the contact of two or more units
- Distributions analysis of adjacent drillhole supports and level of atomicity of geological units
- Quantification of contact relations between geological units based on drillholes
- Quantification of contact relations between geological units based on blocks models
- Analysis of connectivity levels according to geological units in blocks models
- Quantification of relations area/volume of the geological bodies for dilution researches
GeoInnova seeks to take full advantage of the geological information available, providing a complete study of behavior of the orebody to facilitating decision-making related to geological modeling and resource estimation.